Spellbinder regularly competes in the annual series of offshore races organised by RORC (the Royal Offshore Racing Club - see http://www.rorc.org).
Over recent years Spellbinder has had some excellent results in the RORC’s Offshore Races:
- 2007 - 6th overall out of 127 entrants in class IRC3
- 2008 - 35th overall out of 58 entrants in class IRC3
- 2009 - no races entered
- 2010 - 4th overall out of 71 entrants in class IRC3 – missed bronze by 2 points
- 2011 – 28th overall out of 120 entrants in class IRC4 class – class ranges changed this year
- 2012 - 7th overall in class IRC4 out of 90 entrants
- 2013 - 56th overall in class IRC4 out of 136 entrants – only two races completed
- 2014 - 7th overall in class IRC4 out of 71 entrants
- 2015 - 16th overall in class IRC4 out of 118 entrants
- 2016 - 16th overall in class IRC4 out of 68 entrants (only 3 races entered)
An overview of this year’s racing schedule is posted in Spellbinder Racing Programme
For more information about racing with the club, please contact the club’s Race Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.